KINITROnGO Academy | Life Skills
KINITROnGO Academy | Life Skills is a European Solidarity Corps Project that is 100% individualized and all-inclusive. It provides supplementary training using non-formal education approaches so that all individuals have equal possibilities for personal and professional success. By participating in a KINITROnGO Academy, you may master the green and digital transitions while gaining the key to sustained competitiveness, resilience, and maintaining social fairness for all.
The objectives were to:
- Develop soft skills (interactive sessions & simulation of real-life situations).
- Develop green and digital skills with training in innovative tools.
- Establish a network between the companies and the participants.
- Handle difficult situations in everyday life regarding time management and setting priorities.
- Empower all participants to engage and contribute to their local community.
- Recognize and evaluate the competencies gained.
🙏 The program is co-financed by the European Solidarity Corps Greece of the European Commission and supported by the Erasmus+ Youth Greece.